- 1 How many snacks should be in a snack crate?
- 2 How much does it cost for a snack crate?
- 3 What sizes do snack crates come in?
- 4 Are snack crates monthly?
- 5 Which snack crate is best?
- 6 What is a Yum Yum box?
- 7 Is it easy to cancel snack crate?
- 8 Can you cancel snack crate at any time?
- 9 How can I get free snack boxes?
- 10 What country is this month’s snack crate?
- 11 How much is snack crate a month?
- 12 What are the different snack crate boxes?
- 13 Which is better SnackCrate vs Universal Yums?
- 14 How do I contact a snack crate?
How many snacks should be in a snack crate?
Each monthly crate contains either 5-6, 10-12, 18-20+, or 110+ snacks. We split that into half candy, half snackfood (chips, crackers, cookies, ect.).
How much does it cost for a snack crate?
SnackCrate subscriptions come in three different tiers. Subscribers can choose from the mini box, original, or premium crate. The mini box is $14 and a half pound crate, the original is $26 and a one pound crate, and the premium is $49 and a three pound crate.
What sizes do snack crates come in?
Snack Crate offers three sizes, a mini box with 5 snacks, a priority box with 10-12 snacks, and a premium box with 18-20 snacks. My Subscription Addiction paid for this box. (Check out the review process post to learn more about how we review boxes.) This review is of the 5-item, mini-sized, $14 Snack Crate.
Are snack crates monthly?
Welcome to SnackCrate! SnackCrate provides a subscription service for monthly delivery of snacks from around the world for you or as a gift to your friends and family.
Which snack crate is best?
The Most Popular Snack Subscription Boxes According to Our Readers
- Universal Yums.
- Candy Club.
- Thrive Market.
- Love With Food.
- Japan Crate.
- Keto Krate.
What is a Yum Yum box?
A variety of sweet and salty snacks are specially brought in from a different country every month. A booklet! A 12+ page booklet guides your adventure with trivia, recipes, and other surprises! Amazing flavors! Dozens of delightful new flavors to try, like these nutty, sugary, cinnamon-y cookies!
Is it easy to cancel snack crate?
SnackCrate is also offering trial boxes at a special price, which can be confusing because after the trial you automatically start being charged at the basic rates. This is a very simple and convenient way to cancel your subscription.
Can you cancel snack crate at any time?
Your plan automatically renews, but you can cancel at any time.
How can I get free snack boxes?
Free Snack and Food Subscription Boxes
- Graze. What you get: When you join Graze, you’ll get an assortment of healthy, tasty, and delicious snacks delivered to your door every month.
- Love with Food.
- Blue Bottle Coffee.
- Scent Trunk.
- Gwynnie Bee.
- Book of the Month Club.
What country is this month’s snack crate?
Thailand. Join us as we cross the Pacific to explore tasty treats from Thailand for the first time in SnackCrate history! You’ll unbox unique snacks boasting the sweet, sour, spicy, and salty flavors of traditional Thai cuisine.
How much is snack crate a month?
SnackCrate (from $14) monthly boxes are themed around locations. It has a diverse variety at a fair price point, and there are multiple box sizes to choose from.
What are the different snack crate boxes?
Snack Subscription Boxes
- -15% SnackSack. 222 reviews.
- My Keto Snack Box. 19 reviews. 8 – 12+ KETO & LOW CARB Snacks Delivered Monthly.
- Treats. 133 reviews.
- The KIDS Munchie Box. by The Munchie Box.
- The Scorchin’ Hot Box. 19 reviews.
- -25% HealthyMe Living Snack Box.
- Kid Snack Box. 18 reviews.
- Stick in a Box. 61 reviews.
Which is better SnackCrate vs Universal Yums?
Well, if you’re looking for a small box, you’ll save about $1.00 per month with SnackCrate, if you want a medium-sized box, it’s a wash, and if you subscribe to the largest size, Universal Yums will save you about $9.00 per month.
How do I contact a snack crate?
- Contact Email [email protected] snackcrate.com.
- Phone Number +1 833-668-7629.