- 1 Whats in the Mega Snack Pack?
- 2 Is Mega Snack Pack worth it?
- 3 How many mega snacks do you get from couch potatoes?
- 4 Where can I farm mega pet snacks?
- 5 Do evil Magma peas give Mega snacks?
- 6 What is considered a mega snack?
- 7 Where can I farm mega pet snacks in wizard101?
- 8 How much EXP does Mega snacks give?
- 9 What do evil Magma peas like?
- 10 Do couch potatoes Drop Mega snacks?
- 11 Which plants give Mega snacks?
Whats in the Mega Snack Pack?
Mega – Snacks
- Baby Carrot. Captain Canteloupe. Cherry Tomato. Crab Apples. Cubby Broccoli.
- Dragonhorned Melon. Fancy Yogurt. Flowering Pineapple. Golden Wheat Bread. Green Tomato.
- Hambrosia. Mystic Dragon Fruit. Sun Fruit. Yellow Corn.
Is Mega Snack Pack worth it?
Yes. The mega – snacks are well worth the price.
How many mega snacks do you get from couch potatoes?
Also a couch potato only drops one snack unless it’s double gardening. So 16 elder = 16 mega snacks.
Where can I farm mega pet snacks?
Mirror Lake, the final dungeon of Zafaria, always gives 2 mega snacks upon completion. Planting and harvesting couch potatoes will also nab you some good snacks. Gardening is the most consistent way of getting mega snacks. You could always farm for them though in some areas of mirage or empyrea.
Do evil Magma peas give Mega snacks?
you can sell everything but the mega snacks and max out your cash very easily. Magma peas give similar snack, though I don’t think they give anything above 45, grow much faster with very short time between harvesting times, but you get less gold from harvests.
What is considered a mega snack?
Mega snacks are any pet snacks with a rank of 8 or 9 (the highest ranked snacks in the game)! Rank 8 snacks give a range of +25 to +30 pet exp each snack.
Where can I farm mega pet snacks in wizard101?
One of the best places to farm is Aggrobah in Mirage. I farm the feral felons because they drop couch potatoes and evil mafma peas which are the two best seeds for getting mega snacks. Re: Best bosses/plants to farm for mega snacks?
- Deadly Helephant Ears.
- Couch Potatoes.
- Sword Ferns.
- Evil Magma Peas.
How much EXP does Mega snacks give?
If you’re gardening and harvesting lots of top-level mega snacks (40-50 points) this means you can get 88-108 XP per pet game! Not only is it a great time to finish leveling up some pets, it’s also a great moment to do some hatching and race your new pets up to mega.
What do evil Magma peas like?
Seeds that ” Like ” me: Bell Pepper. Red Bell Pepper. Snow Apples.
Do couch potatoes Drop Mega snacks?
Either Couch Potatoes or Evil Magma Peas will work. They each drop one mega snack at Elder.
Which plants give Mega snacks?
ALL of the ultra plants give mega snacks, not just on elder harvest but on normal harvest too! Most notable ones are ultra alligator pears and ultra trumpet vine (those give fish on vines, which are another plant giving megas). Apart from snacks ultra plants give amber and useful treasure cards.