- 1 What food does gin pair well with?
- 2 What soft drinks go with gin?
- 3 Does Gin go with Chinese food?
- 4 Does Gin go with cheese?
- 5 What cheese goes with gin?
- 6 Can you drink gin straight?
- 7 What is the best way to drink gin?
- 8 What’s the best mixer for gin?
- 9 What drink goes good with Chinese food?
- 10 What alcohol is good with Chinese food?
- 11 What alcohol is popular in China?
What food does gin pair well with?
Here are 10 foods that are just perfect when paired with Gin.
- Smoked salmon. Cold cured smoked salmon, perhaps with a little spicy kick, is a stunning combination with your Gin & Tonic.
- Cucumber sandwiches. G & T with afternoon tea?
- Prawn or Shrimp.
- Fish and Chips.
- Strong cheese.
- Cured meats.
- Lamb Curry.
What soft drinks go with gin?
The best gin mixers (and we’re not talking tonic)
- Bitter lemon. Alamy Stock Photos. Cloudy and pale in colour, don’t be put off by the title.
- Soda water. Getty Images.
- Cranberry juice. Getty Images.
- Fizzy elderflower. Getty Images.
- Ginger beer. Getty Images.
- Tomato juice. Getty Images.
- Coca-Cola. Getty Images.
Does Gin go with Chinese food?
To combine gin with Asian food is recommended to eat dimsums of vegetables, pork or seafood. Also, tempura (of vegetables and prawns), or a plate of sushi and sashimi.
Does Gin go with cheese?
Gin varietals range from floral, citrus, herbaceous to juniper forward in flavor. The flavors of the bontanicals make gin an excellent pairing for cheese, complimenting the natural flavor profiles of a wide variety of cheeses.
What cheese goes with gin?
Gin works well with a variety of cheeses And it is these floral notes that go so well with cheese – from mild white mould cheeses to stronger cheeses, like a lightly smoked cheese, an aged gouda or even a blue cheese. Goat’s milk cheeses are also good paired with gin.
Can you drink gin straight?
We ‘re potentially biased, but gin really is a special, unique and versatile spirit. While we ‘re big fans of a perfectly poured gin and tonic, as a small batch gin brand we are often asked if you can drink gin neat. The answer is yes – gin is a great sipping spirit!
What is the best way to drink gin?
- Try Gin in Cocktails, Preferably a Martini.
- Maybe You Want to Go with a Gin & Tonic or Even Gin & Coke.
- When Making Gin Cocktails, Complement and Contrast.
- Don’t Be Afraid to Drink Gin Neat.
- Play with the Temperature.
- Once You’ve Become a Gin Geek, Sip Vintage Gins.
What’s the best mixer for gin?
Here are eight of the best mixers for gin:
- Vermouth. The marriage of gin and dry vermouth in the Martini goes back at least a hundred years, but dry vermouths are far from interchangeable.
- Soda Water.
- Pineapple Juice.
- Flavored Seltzer.
What drink goes good with Chinese food?
But for the rest of the menu, here are some pairing suggestions from Yarrow and others.
- RIESLING. The overall go -to wine for Chinese takeout.
- SPARKLING. Crisp and dry bubbly is another crowd-pleaser.
- MAI TAIS.
- SAISON BEER.
What alcohol is good with Chinese food?
Champagne or sparkling wine is the ideal answer with dim sum – both the steamed and deep fried variety, especially when stuffed with shellfish. It also goes well with lighter stir fries and steamed fish and vegetable and with the more delicate flavours of Cantonese food.
What alcohol is popular in China?
The traditional Chinese liquor baijiu is said to be the most consumed spirit in the world, but only a small amount is found outside the country’s borders.