- 1 What’s a better word for clerk?
- 2 What’s a fancy word for snacks?
- 3 What do you call a clerk?
- 4 What’s another name for store clerk?
- 5 How do you use clerk in a sentence?
- 6 What does Babu mean in English?
- 7 What is a small snack called?
- 8 How do you describe a snack?
- 9 What is another name for Treat?
- 10 Is clerk a bad word?
- 11 What is a clerk salary?
- 12 Are clerks working class?
- 13 Who is a store clerk?
- 14 What is the opposite of clerk?
- 15 What is the meaning of office worker?
What’s a better word for clerk?
Clerk Synonyms – WordHippo Thesaurus. What is another word for clerk?
What’s a fancy word for snacks?
What is another word for snacks?
|hors d’oeuvres||cocktail snacks|
|refreshments||food and drink|
What do you call a clerk?
a salesclerk. a person who keeps the records and performs the routine business of a court, legislature, board, etc. law clerk. a member of the clergy; ecclesiastic.
What’s another name for store clerk?
What is another word for store clerk?
|sales assistant||sales clerk|
|sales rep||shop assistant|
How do you use clerk in a sentence?
Use “ clerk ” in a sentence | “ clerk ” sentence examples
- He is a clerk for a judge.
- The clerk checked us in and gave us our key.
- She was offered a job as an accounts clerk with a travel firm.
- The chief clerk supervises the work of the department.
- I’ve never seen such a polite clerk.
- That clerk is labouring for a promotion.
What does Babu mean in English?
babu in American English (ˈbɑːbuː) 1. a Hindu title of address equivalent to Sir, Mr., or Esquire. 2. a Hindu gentleman.
What is a small snack called?
(In the plural, nibbles) Small snacks such as. The action of ingesting, or consuming.
How do you describe a snack?
Here are some adjectives for snack: all-purpose animal, nice late-night, healthy after-school, nice after-school, lovely late-night, nice sensory, mildly disgusting, next after-school, delightfully salty, handy human, big, boring, breadmeal, customary late-night, absurdly insufficient, especially tasty, otherwise quick
What is another name for Treat?
other words for treat
Is clerk a bad word?
Clerk is an overused term. A receptionist could be an information specialist not reception clerk or an administrative support clerk. A typist is a typist or keyer not a clerk typist or typist clerk.
What is a clerk salary?
As per the IBPS Clerk notification 2020, the pay scale of a Clerk in IBPS is 11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110-2120/1-30230/1310-1-31540. Therefore, the in-hand salary of an IBPS Clerk may range between Rs. 11,765/- and Rs. 31,540/-.
Are clerks working class?
Clerical workers are considered working class by American sociologists such as William Thompson, Joseph Hickey or James Henslin as they perform highly routinized tasks with relatively little autonomy.
Who is a store clerk?
A Store Clerk, or Store Associate, provides in- store assistance to customers browsing inventory or checking out items. Their duties include welcoming customers to the store, answering questions about products and using a cash register to process purchases.
What is the opposite of clerk?
Noun. ▲ Opposite of someone who is employed in a regular job. employer. gaffer.
What is the meaning of office worker?
(ˈɒfɪs ˈwɜːkə) business. an employee who works in an office, for example carrying out clerical or administrative work for an organization. A sedentary office worker will burn up fewer calories than someone physically active all day. His mother is an office worker, while his father is a builder.