- 1 How much are Bojangles chicken strips?
- 2 How much is a 4 piece Supreme snack at Bojangles?
- 3 What’s the difference between Bojangles supremes and homestyle tenders?
- 4 How many tenders can you get at Bojangles?
- 5 Is Popeyes or canes better?
- 6 Does Bojangles have senior discount?
- 7 Does Bojangles have $5 boxes?
- 8 Does Bojangles have $5 meals?
- 9 What does Bojangles serve for breakfast?
- 10 How many calories are in 2 Bojangles chicken tenders?
- 11 Does Bojangles have grilled chicken tenders?
- 12 Does Bojangles have chicken tenders in the morning?
- 13 Does Bojangles serve chicken tenders?
- 14 What kind of tea does Bojangles use?
- 15 Does Bojangles have biscuits and gravy?
How much are Bojangles chicken strips?
Bojangles’ Menu & Prices 2021
|Homestyle Tenders ™||$4.99|
|Cajun Filet Wrap||$4.19|
How much is a 4 piece Supreme snack at Bojangles?
Both the new 4 pc Chicken Supremes Snack and the 2 Piece Dinner (Leg & Thigh) are available at participating locations for a suggested price of $3.99. But if you order the Leg and Thigh dinner with 2 fixin’s instead of just one, it will cost you $5.49.
What’s the difference between Bojangles supremes and homestyle tenders?
Chicken Supremes are the spicier and older of Bojangles ‘ chicken strip options. The milder Homestyle Tenders were introduced back in 2013.
How many tenders can you get at Bojangles?
12 Piece Homestyle Tenders ™ Box.
Is Popeyes or canes better?
1. Thrillist, a food, drink and travel website, ranked 15 American fast-food chains for their chicken fingers. The website ranked the items on their tenderness, breading, seasoning and “overall deliciousness.”Raising Cane’s, which started out in Louisiana, beat out another Bayou State favorite — Popeyes.
Does Bojangles have senior discount?
No, Bojangles ‘ Famous Chicken ‘n Biscuits does not offer senior discounts.
Does Bojangles have $5 boxes?
Whether you’re visiting us for lunch or dinner, we guarantee one of these $5 combos will wipe out even the heartiest of appetites. “From our Big Bo Boxes during tailgate season, to these $5 combos, Bojangles ‘ has been offering our fans great meal deals for years.
Does Bojangles have $5 meals?
Bojangles ‘ targets the magic $5 price point for fast food value meals with the introduction of five $5 meal combos. Available for a limited time at participating locations, here are the five options: – 3-wing Dinner Combo – Three fried chicken wings, a side, a 22-oz drink, and a scratch-made buttermilk biscuit.
What does Bojangles serve for breakfast?
All day, every day Bojangles ‘ breakfast biscuits that are menu priced less than $2 each (at participating locations) include the:
- Smoked Sausage Biscuit.
- Cheddar Bo Biscuit. ®
- Bacon Biscuit.
- Sausage Biscuit.
- Gravy Biscuit.
- Egg Biscuit.
- Bo-Berry Biscuit. ®
- Cinnamon Biscuit.
How many calories are in 2 Bojangles chicken tenders?
Does Bojangles have grilled chicken tenders?
Our Grilled Chicken Sandwich features a tender chicken breast grilled to perfection, crisp lettuce, juicy tomato, and creamy mayo all served on a toasted, buttered bun.
Does Bojangles have chicken tenders in the morning?
Including chicken tenders. Bojangles. Chicken supremes and fries for breakfast, just gotta wait a few mins. Any fastfood restaurant that’s open and serves chicken nuggets on their menu.
Does Bojangles serve chicken tenders?
Want a serious snack? Our 4-Piece Homestyle Tender Snack has four pieces of mild, boneless, whole-breast tenderloins, served up hot and fresh with a made-from-scratch buttermilk biscuit. Now that’s a snack. Available at participating locations.
What kind of tea does Bojangles use?
Our tea is freshly steeped and available in 16oz, 22oz, 32oz, or, if you’re really thirsty, half-gallon sizes.
Does Bojangles have biscuits and gravy?
Gravy Biscuit Combo – Bojangles Famous Chicken ‘n Biscuits.