- 1 How do I enter a special code on graze?
- 2 How do you use graze gift vouchers?
- 3 How do I claim my free graze box?
- 4 Is your first Graze box free?
- 5 Can I get a free graze box and then cancel?
- 6 Are graze snacks healthy?
- 7 How do you make graze snacks?
- 8 Can you give graze as a gift?
- 9 What’s in a graze protein box?
- 10 How often do graze boxes come?
- 11 How can I get free snacks delivered?
- 12 Does graze have an app?
- 13 Are graze boxes worth it?
- 14 Do graze boxes go off?
How do I enter a special code on graze?
graze shop orders: On the right hand side of the page, you’ll find an order summary. Just click the ‘add a promo code ‘ link, pop your code in the box and click ‘apply’. You’ll then see a green banner at the top of the page confirming your code has worked!
How do you use graze gift vouchers?
If you already have an account, you can enter your voucher code on your redeem page. Once you’ve added your gift voucher, you don’t need to do it again. Your credits will be listed on your payments page and they will automatically be used on our four-punnet snack boxes.
How do I claim my free graze box?
To get your FREE Graze box click ‘ GET FREEBIE’, fill in your details, choose your box and submit your order. They will deliver your graze box within a few days.
Is your first Graze box free?
Whatever your preference, they’ve got you covered. With our exclusive offer you can get your first graze box completely free with a rolling subscription, and your following three boxes for 25% off.
Can I get a free graze box and then cancel?
When you sign up to graze, we ask that you set up a recurring order as we are a subscription service. However, there is no commitment to graze and your recurring order can be cancelled at anytime. If you’d like any assistance or have any questions, we’re happy help you!
Are graze snacks healthy?
Overall, I really loved Graze and would definitely continue the service. The portions are great for controlled snacking and the food is healthy and delicious. What’s more, the snacks are unique and the variety is amazing.
How do you make graze snacks?
Make your own healthy “ graze ” snack boxes
- 15g Dried cranberries, 15 almonds and 10g dark chocolate.
- 15g pecans, 15g dried apple, 1 tbsp dried edamame beans.
- 15g cashews, 15g dried mango, 1 tsp mixed seeds.
- 5 brazil nuts, 3 dried apricots, 1 tsp mixed seeds.
Can you give graze as a gift?
We offer a variety of different vouchers that can be used to create a gift subscription for our four punnet snack boxes. Your recipient will be able to create a new graze account with the voucher, or add it to an existing account, to set up a gift subscription just the way they’d like it.
What’s in a graze protein box?
- 1 x smokehouse veggie protein power.
- 1 x salt & pepper veggie protein power.
- 1 x cocoa & vanilla protein flapjack.
- 1 x peanut butter protein power.
How often do graze boxes come?
How often is my graze box delivered? How often your graze snacks are delivered is up to you. You can choose to have twice weekly, weekly or fortnightly deliveries of your graze subscription box or even snooze your box if you are going on holiday.
How can I get free snacks delivered?
Free Snack and Food Subscription Boxes
- Graze. What you get: When you join Graze, you ‘ll get an assortment of healthy, tasty, and delicious snacks delivered to your door every month.
- Love with Food.
- Blue Bottle Coffee.
- Scent Trunk.
- Gwynnie Bee.
- Book of the Month Club.
Does graze have an app?
Go to the settings on your IOS or Android phone. Scroll down to the apps and find Graze. Tap Graze and make sure that ‘Allow Camera’ and ‘Allow Notifications’ are both turned on.
Are graze boxes worth it?
It’s great for adventurous people who want to try some unusual snacks, that would be difficult to get from the shops, but it’s great for ‘fussy’ people too – if you are willing to go through all the snacks and say what you don’t like, then you will only get snacks you know you will like. Graze is good for busy people.
Do graze boxes go off?
Our snacks have best before dates assigned to them. This is the time frame within which our snacks will be at their best quality – and therefore most enjoyable! This includes all of our snacks except for our brownies and cakes which have a use by date. This means you should eat the brownies and cakes before this date.