- 1 How do you sneak downstairs to get food?
- 2 How can I sneak food into an airport?
- 3 How can I sneak candy without my parents knowing?
- 4 How can I be sneaky at night?
- 5 How can I snack at night without my parents knowing?
- 6 Can you bring a big bag of chips on a plane?
- 7 How can I sneak my phone in my room at night?
- 8 How do I hide my mom?
How do you sneak downstairs to get food?
Things You’ll Need
- Your pockets, plastic bags, or anything else that can fit a snack into it.
- Get a no-see-through glass to store food in, or to pretend you are just getting water.
- Use fluffy and/or thick socks so you can store small packaged food in or so you can sneak around and not let anyone hear.
How can I sneak food into an airport?
The TSA’s only restrictions on food are:
- All food must go through the X-ray machine. Do NOT bring food to the security checkpoint unwrapped.
- Food must be wrapped or in a container. Unpeeled natural foods like fruit are okay, but half-eaten fruits must be wrapped. (according to the TSA Website)
How can I sneak candy without my parents knowing?
Pretend you need to go to the bathroom.
- Then, run to your room and quickly remove the candy from the hidden pocket. Put it somewhere safe, like in your pillowcase or in your underwear drawer.
- Don’t forget to actually go to the bathroom — if you don’t your parents will know you were lying and up to no good!
How can I be sneaky at night?
Walk around your home during the day and plan out the path that you want to take at night. Listen for any squeaky floors or doorways so you know which areas to avoid at night. Try to get from your bedroom to the room you want to get to without making any noise.
How can I snack at night without my parents knowing?
Open the fridge or cabinet door slowly. Do not turn the lights on. It will give you away. Before you start pushing things around looking for something and making noise, take a glimpse at the food, and push things away slowly, then grab your food. If it is in a package, hold it in your mouth for this next step.
Can you bring a big bag of chips on a plane?
Yes, the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) will allow you to bring potato chips and other types of vegetable chips through airport security in your carry -on baggage.
How can I sneak my phone in my room at night?
People tend to be more alert when they’ve just gone to bed. Hide your cell phone somewhere. Fully charge your phone, shut down or switch to silent mode, then put it in a place where your parents won’t spot it. If your cell phone is kept by your parents, better get it after they go to bed.
How do I hide my mom?
Use odd places.
- Try hiding something in a sibling’s room. Those obvious locations become a little less obvious if they are looking for something specific to you.
- Tape things to the underside of your dresser or inside the top of the drawers. This keeps items from being discovered by a quick look under the dresser.