- 1 What can you put in a snack box?
- 2 How do you make a snack box out of paper?
- 3 How do you make a exploding candy box?
- 4 How do you make healthy snacks?
- 5 What do you put in a adult lunch box?
- 6 How do you make an origami paper holder?
- 7 How do you make a 3 layer explosion box?
- 8 How do you make a chocolate exploding birthday box?
What can you put in a snack box?
Heres whats happening or what could happen in this healthy snack box –
- Fruits —-> I found these mini Rockit apples from Sprouts and they are just darn cute.
- Veggie sticks —–> Carrots, cucumber, celery, baby carrots, grape tomatoes, radishes, bell pepper strips.
- Hummus —-> Your favorite kind.
How do you make a snack box out of paper?
PART 1: Making the base
- Crease the paper in half.
- Fold the top edge to the centre crease.
- Fold in half (from side to side), crease and unfold.
- Turn the paper over. Crease the lower right diagonal and unfold.
- Fold the lower left corner to the centre.
- Now, it’s time to fold it into the ‘base’ we were talking about.
How do you make a exploding candy box?
DIY CANDY EXPLODING BOX Place your treats on the sides. Slit the side corners of the bottom piece of the 2nd box and place it inside the first. Again, tape down the flaps and place your treats on the sides. Now that the treats are all placed and you’ve figured out where everything goes, tape the treats into place.
How do you make healthy snacks?
Here are 29 healthy, weight-loss-friendly snacks to add to your diet.
- Mixed nuts.
- Red bell pepper with guacamole.
- Greek yogurt and mixed berries.
- Apple slices with peanut butter.
- Cottage cheese with flax seeds and cinnamon.
- Celery sticks with cream cheese.
- Kale chips.
- Dark chocolate and almonds.
What do you put in a adult lunch box?
Over 50 Healthy Work Lunchbox Ideas
- Avocado Chicken Salad.
- Chickpea Salad and Olive Spread.
- Crockpot Lasagna Soup.
- Asian Chicken Salad Lettuce Cups.
- Baked Salmon & Avocado.
- Avocado Shrimp Salad.
- Healthified Chicken Caeser Pita.
- Stuffed Bagels.
How do you make an origami paper holder?
Origami tissue holder Step 1: Start with a 6 inch x 6 inch (15cm x 15cm) square origami paper, color side up. Make a fold on each diagonal axis. Crease well and unfold. Origami tissue holder Step 2: Fold both the right and left sides to meet in the center.
How do you make a 3 layer explosion box?
Explosion Box Layers
- Outside of the box: 12 inch x 12 inch – folds every 4 inches.
- Layer #2: 10.5 inch x 10.5 inch – folds every 3.5 inches.
- Layer # 3: 9 inch x 9 inch – folds every 3 inches.
- Layer #4: 7.5 inch x 7.5 inch – folds every 2.5 inches.
How do you make a chocolate exploding birthday box?
Description Product Details: 2 Cadbury Dairy Milk Silk Fruit N Nut Chocolates – 55 gms each 2 Cadbury Dairy Milk Silk Roast Almond Chocolates – 55 gms 2 Amul Dark Chocolate Bars- 40 gms each 2 Cadbury Bournville Dark Chocolate Bars- 31 gms each 2 Cadbury Dairy Milk Fruit N Nut Chocolates – 36 gms each 2 Cadbury Dairy Milk