- 1 Is Frankenbunny a good pet?
- 2 How do you get Lil siren in Wizard101?
- 3 How do you find healing current?
- 4 How do you train your pet in Wizard101?
- 5 Where do you get storm pets in wizard101?
- 6 Is Healing current good?
- 7 How do you get the unicorn in Wizard101?
- 8 What is snow drift spell Wizard101?
- 9 What is the best life pet in Wizard101?
- 10 How do you train your pet fast in Wizard101?
- 11 What do pets do in Wizard101?
Is Frankenbunny a good pet?
It is a great pet for storm wizards, as it gives several other storm boosts as well. It is also a great pet to hatch with other pets to build a pool of healing may-cast talents.
How do you get Lil siren in Wizard101?
Lil Siren pet is dropped by Posiedon in Atlantea, the level 70+ Aquila dungeon Boss. I have also found it from Treasure Chests caught while fishing in Grizzleheim and Mooshu.
How do you find healing current?
If you are past the wild, and have already got your Enfeeble spell, go see Fianna in High Road, she will give you the quest to get Healing Current. Just a quick sidenote, the unicorn in the wild, near the mushroom village place, gives the mass prism spell.
How do you train your pet in Wizard101?
Wizard101 Pet Training Guide
- Look through the Kiosk to find a pet with item cards you like.
- Using the search feature in the Kiosk, enter the two most desired Talents you want.
- Make sure the pet you choose to hatch with is at max sap/numbers or is.
- Hatch but ONLY take the initial hatch to adult.
- Hatch again with the same or a similar pet.
Where do you get storm pets in wizard101?
There is a storm pet that drops of a boss in stormriven hall in celestia that is really good called spinyfish.
Is Healing current good?
Re: May cast..” Healing Current ” Even 400 is a good amount of health. It can mean the difference between life and death even more than spritely and unicorn.
How do you get the unicorn in Wizard101?
Apart from treasure cards, unicorn is available to life wizards only, and is the reward for the class quest offered at level 7. It heals all group members for 275 health, but at a cost of 3 pips, making it rather inefficient unless at least three players in your group need a heal.
What is snow drift spell Wizard101?
Snow Drift is a 2 mana utility spell Ice spell. As it is obtained through questing in Avalon, as opposed to purchasable by TP in Ravenwood, it is only available to Ice School Wizards.
What is the best life pet in Wizard101?
For the stats I recommend a basic Triple Damage Double Resist ( Life Giver, Pain Giver, Life Bringer, Spell Proof, Spell Defy). As for the pet itself choose one that you really like! However if you’re more focused on cards and stuff then maybe a pet that gives a Balance or Lifeblade card could be useful.
How do you train your pet fast in Wizard101?
Dance game is the quickest and easiest game for training your pets. Most people just fail it on purpose, then feed their pet the snack. Its very quick this way, although you miss out on a few XP points from completing the game.
What do pets do in Wizard101?
Wizard101 pets can give damage boosts, critical, resist, and so many other handy stats and talents.