- 1 What is the best pet snack in wizard101?
- 2 How much XP do mega snacks give you?
- 3 How do you get more pet snacks in wizard101?
- 4 Where can I farm mega pet snacks?
- 5 Do red couch potatoes Drop Mega snacks?
- 6 Does Waterworks drop Mega snacks?
- 7 Do evil Magma peas give Mega snacks?
- 8 What plants drop Mega snacks?
- 9 Can you trade snacks in Wizard101?
- 10 How do I train my pet in Wizard101?
- 11 What is the best storm pet in Wizard101?
- 12 What is the best life pet in Wizard101?
- 13 What is the best balance pet?
What is the best pet snack in wizard101?
Fancy Yogurt, which is the other best XP giving pet snack in the game, is given by both Evil Magma Peas and Couch Potatoes. Captain Canteloupe, which is tied for the second best XP giving snack in the game, is given by Couch Potatoes and Evil Magma Peas.
How much XP do mega snacks give you?
The snacks they drop are rank 8 that give 25 XP each, only 5 less than the snacks from Mirror lake do, which is why I don’t think mirror is worth it.
How do you get more pet snacks in wizard101?
One good place to get them is hoard and lore packs from the Crown Shop. I’m sure almost all h&l packs have them, and you can even kill 2 birds with one stone, because you can get amazing pet snacks and good gear. Although spending Crowns is a downside, it’s highly recommended.
Where can I farm mega pet snacks?
Mirror Lake, the final dungeon of Zafaria, always gives 2 mega snacks upon completion. Planting and harvesting couch potatoes will also nab you some good snacks. Gardening is the most consistent way of getting mega snacks. You could always farm for them though in some areas of mirage or empyrea.
Do red couch potatoes Drop Mega snacks?
Flint Crowrider, Level 120. Unfortunately, the Red and Golden Couch Potatoes don’t have much going for them. Red Couch Potatoes drop a bunch of low-XP snacks (they’re like 4 XP iirc). Golden ones are slightly better, but the best snacks they drop are 10 XP, and they aren’t exactly very good at it.
Does Waterworks drop Mega snacks?
Waterworks (Wizard City) Luska Charmbeak and Sylster Glowstorm both have a chance of dropping one mega snack each.
Do evil Magma peas give Mega snacks?
you can sell everything but the mega snacks and max out your cash very easily. Magma peas give similar snack, though I don’t think they give anything above 45, grow much faster with very short time between harvesting times, but you get less gold from harvests.
What plants drop Mega snacks?
ALL of the ultra plants give mega snacks, not just on elder harvest but on normal harvest too! Most notable ones are ultra alligator pears and ultra trumpet vine (those give fish on vines, which are another plant giving megas). Apart from snacks ultra plants give amber and useful treasure cards.
Can you trade snacks in Wizard101?
You can share reagents, pet snacks, clothing items, pets if they don’t have any jewels in them, seeds, wands, amulets, rings, athames, etc. most of anything except no tc cards right now or things that say no trade items.
How do I train my pet in Wizard101?
Wizard101 Pet Training Guide
- Look through the Kiosk to find a pet with item cards you like.
- Using the search feature in the Kiosk, enter the two most desired Talents you want.
- Make sure the pet you choose to hatch with is at max sap/numbers or is.
- Hatch but ONLY take the initial hatch to adult.
- Hatch again with the same or a similar pet.
What is the best storm pet in Wizard101?
The pet body that is probably the most popular now for Storm is Rain Core. You can hatch with it at the kiosk. Once you have a Stormy egg back, you’ve got it!
What is the best life pet in Wizard101?
For the stats I recommend a basic Triple Damage Double Resist ( Life Giver, Pain Giver, Life Bringer, Spell Proof, Spell Defy). As for the pet itself choose one that you really like! However if you’re more focused on cards and stuff then maybe a pet that gives a Balance or Lifeblade card could be useful.
What is the best balance pet?
Next, let’s look at some pets that are BETTER than my favorite!
- Clockwork Paladin. The Clockwork Paladin is the most popular Balance pet around at the moment.
- Flamenco Tocador. The Flamenco Tocador is the second most popular pet among Balance overlords.
- Balance Armaments.
- Rain Beetle.