- 1 Where would you go to discuss a personal problem with a professional HCC?
- 2 How do I contact HCC?
- 3 Is Katy in district for HCC?
- 4 Which is better Lone Star or HCC?
- 5 How do I check my HCC email?
- 6 What is slip orientation?
- 7 How do I apply to HCC?
- 8 What is the email address for basic technology support HCC?
- 9 What time does HCC financial aid office open?
- 10 Is Spring Branch in district for HCC?
- 11 Is Fort Bend County in district for HCC?
- 12 How much is HCC per credit hour?
- 13 How expensive is Lonestar?
Where would you go to discuss a personal problem with a professional HCC?
Questions may be directed to your counselor or the Director of Counseling and Ability Services at 713-718-7449.
How do I contact HCC?
See the answers to commonly asked questions about admissions, financial aid, and more at Frequently Asked Questions. If no one is in the office, please call 813.253. Contact Us.
Is Katy in district for HCC?
Houston Community College’s service area is Houston Independent School District, Katy, Spring Branch, Alief Independent School Districts, Stafford Municipal District, and the Fort Bend portion of Missouri City.
Which is better Lone Star or HCC?
When comparing the two, both college systems are mostly identical. According to education data site Niche, the average Lone Star College System student earns an annual income of $32,700 six years after graduating while an HCC student earns slightly more at $32,900 a year.
How do I check my HCC email?
The easiest way to access your HCCS email is from the HCC MyEagle page. https://myeagle. hccs.edu/ Look for the Email tile on the page. After putting in your email, click on ‘Next’ button. It will ask you if you wish to stay signed in.
What is slip orientation?
Students on academic suspension are required to attend a Successful Learning Intervention Program ( SLIP ) session at the college they attend prior to re-enrollment, and prior to meeting with their designated counselor.
How do I apply to HCC?
Steps to Apply and Enroll
- Step 1: Admissions Application (Future/New Students Only) Your first step to becoming an HCC Eagle is to submit a free admissions application.
- Step 2: Financial Aid Application.
- Step 3: Enrollment Checklists.
- Step 4: Transcripts and Transfer Credits.
- Step 5: Enroll in Classes.
What is the email address for basic technology support HCC?
Forgot your HCC password: Click HERE. Contact: The IT Helpdesk. By Phone: (785) 442-6060. To Submit a Request Directly email: [email protected]
What time does HCC financial aid office open?
No appointments will be available between those times. Starting Monday, January 25, 2021, the Financial Aid Office Call Center schedule will be: Monday—Thursday | 8:00 AM – 6:30 PM. Friday | 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
Is Spring Branch in district for HCC?
Spring Branch Campus located in West Houston HCC offers many programs designed to meet the needs of students according to their backgrounds and interests.
Is Fort Bend County in district for HCC?
Houston Community College Southwest, Fort Bend County, Texas Houston Community College Southwest is a cultural feature (school) in Fort Bend County. The primary coordinates for Houston Community College Southwest places it within the TX 77477 ZIP Code delivery area.
How much is HCC per credit hour?
Tuition & Fees – Fall 2020
|Tuition||$33.00 per hour|
|General Fee||$25.50 per hour|
|Technology Fee||$25.00 per hour|
|Student Activity Fee||$1.00 per hour|
How expensive is Lonestar?
2020-2021 Cost of Attendance
|In-District||Out of State / International|
|Tuition and Fees||$2,805||$7,695|
|Books and Supplies*||$2,550||$2,550|
|Room and Board||$4,500||$12,600|