- 1 Is the pet snack permanent Maplestory?
- 2 Where can I buy pet food Maplestory?
- 3 How do you get 3 pets in Maplestory?
- 4 How do you get two pets in Maplestory?
- 5 How long do pets last MapleStory?
- 6 How do you talk to your pet in MapleStory?
- 7 How do I feed my pet in MapleStory M?
- 8 How much closeness does a level 15 pet need?
- 9 How do you get pets in MapleStory reboot?
- 10 How do you have multiple pets?
- 11 Where is Bartos in Maplestory?
- 12 How do you do trainer’s command in Maplestory?
- 13 Which pets can evolve in MapleStory?
Is the pet snack permanent Maplestory?
Thanks! The Follow the Lead skill that you get which lets you have three pets is permanent, you don’t have to keep buying pet snacks.
Where can I buy pet food Maplestory?
Pet food can be purchased for 30 mesos from Doofus ( Pet Food Merchant), which can be found in Mu Lung, Ludibrium, Orbis, Leafre, and Henesys.
How do you get 3 pets in Maplestory?
Multiple Pets Players can equip up to 3 pets at once by learning the “Follow the Leader” skill. This skill can be learned by accepting the quest labeled “Trainer’s Command” and purchasing a Pet Snack from the cash shop (2,500 NX). Pets will appear in the order in which you equip them.
How do you get two pets in Maplestory?
To equip multiple pets you must first complete the “Trainer’s Command” quest, and it should be available to you under the lightbulb. To complete it you must purchase a 2.5k NX Pet Snack from the cash shop.
How long do pets last MapleStory?
Many pets are only active for 90 days, although sometimes permanent pets are available in the Cash Shop. After 90 days, your pet turns back into a doll, and it needs to be revived before you can play with it again.
How do you talk to your pet in MapleStory?
Pets that are level 15 and above can be ordered to speak in any particular dialogues desired by the owner by entering “/ pet [speech]”. Pet owners with named pets can also type “[Name] [command]” to deliver commands to a specific pet.
How do I feed my pet in MapleStory M?
Pet -8: You can purchase Pet Food and Premium Water of Life via Cash Shop. To access Pet section in Cash Shop, scroll down on the left pane until you see “ Pet ”. Click “ Pet ” → “ Pet Food ”.
How much closeness does a level 15 pet need?
Level 15, which is at 1635 closeness (I remember this stuff) is when your pet can use the / pet command and you can make it say what you want. Level 15 is also the mark of which dragons can evolve.
How do you get pets in MapleStory reboot?
The main way to get them is a 7.5% gamble on surprise pet boxes that come and go. There was an event back when Cadena and Illium were released where if you got both to 200 you would get a permanent reaper pet, but that was obviously a one time jig.
How do you have multiple pets?
How to Organize for Living with Multiple Pets
- Provide Multiple Beds. Place several dog and cat beds around the home so everyone has a place to nap.
- Organize Toys. Keep chew toys inside the house in a basket and tug toys outside to avoid romping dogs getting boisterous in the home.
- Anticipate Muddy Paws.
- Feed Cats on High.
Where is Bartos in Maplestory?
How do you do trainer’s command in Maplestory?
Steps to reproduce: Accept the quest ” Trainer’s Command ” from NPC Trainer Bartos. Purchase a Pet Snack from the reward points shop for 2.5k points. Equip the Crystal Rudolph pet. Complete the quest.
Which pets can evolve in MapleStory?
There are two different categories of pets that can undergo evolution; Dragon & Robo. 1. Level your Baby Dragon to level 15. The Baby Robo can be randomly evolved into:
- Blue Robo (common)
- Red Robo (common)
- Green Robo (common)
- Gold Robo (rare)
- Gorilla Robo (extremely rare)