- 1 How do you beat the castle in World 5 of Super Mario Bros 2?
- 2 Where is the first star in backstreet bustle?
- 3 How do you unlock the ghost house in World 5?
- 4 Where is the stamp in sprawling savanna?
- 5 Where is the stamp in World 5 5?
- 6 Where are the stars in Cakewalk flip?
- 7 Where are the green stars in spooky seasick wreck?
- 8 Where is the stamp in clear pipe cruise?
- 9 Where is the stamp in hands on Hall?
- 10 Where is the stamp in World 4 Castle?
- 11 Where is the stamp in World 6 Castle?
How do you beat the castle in World 5 of Super Mario Bros 2?
To hit him, Mario must use the Pipe Cannons. After one hit, he upgrades his blasts to four from three.
Where is the first star in backstreet bustle?
Green Star 1 Location Right at the start of the level, look to the left of where you appear — you’ll notice a hole in the tiles of the floor. Ground-pound this spot (jump and hit the RT or B button) to pound it and reveal a Green Star.
How do you unlock the ghost house in World 5?
New Super Mario Bros. is the Ghost House of World 5. It is accessed upon completing World 5 -3, and its own completion unlocks World 5 -4 (normal exit), and World 5’s Warp Cannon and World 8 (secret exit).
Where is the stamp in sprawling savanna?
Stamp Location Head along the right side of the Savanna and follow the trails of ants into their hole.
Where is the stamp in World 5 5?
Stamp Location Throw on of the bombs at the crack to reveal a sign pointing right. Head right from the sign behind the wall to get the Stamp.
Where are the stars in Cakewalk flip?
- World Star.
- World Star -1 Rainbow Run.
- World Star -2 Super Galaxy.
- World Star -3 Rolling Ride Run.
- World Star -4 The Great Goal Pole.
- World Star -5 Super Block Land.
- World Star -6 Honeycomb Starway.
- World Star -7 Gargantuan Grotto.
Where are the green stars in spooky seasick wreck?
Inside the shipwreck, head down below the second circle of ghosts to find the Green Star. You can get a Invincibility Star by hitting the second? Block.
Where is the stamp in clear pipe cruise?
Stamp Location After the checkpoint, jump up on top of the clear pipe instead of going through it. When the pipe curves upwards, either use the Cat Suit or spin jump to get enough height to clear the pipe and jump up on the raised section to get the stamp.
Where is the stamp in hands on Hall?
Stamp Location Where the three Spikes are throwing hazards in a row (but spaced out in small sections), follow the path of their projectiles toward the camera to head outside. On the balcony, use the Propeller Block to jump onto the roof, and head up to the highest roof section to reach the stamp.
Where is the stamp in World 4 Castle?
Stamp Location On the wall just before this final bridge sits a Stamp, high above the level. Climb the left side with the Cat Suit to find a landing, and then the stamp.
Where is the stamp in World 6 Castle?
Stamp Location There is a section of the level where the path splits in two. Use a bomb to destroy the giant brick block on the right. The Stamp is hidden inside.