- 1 What main dish goes good with pretzels?
- 2 What pairs well with soft pretzels?
- 3 What drinks go with pretzels?
- 4 How do you serve soft pretzels?
- 5 What do you dip pretzels in before baking?
- 6 Does mustard go on pretzels?
- 7 What beer goes best with pretzels?
- 8 Why do pretzels go with beer?
- 9 How much are Annie’s Pretzels?
- 10 Are Soft Pretzels bad for you?
What main dish goes good with pretzels?
14 Ways to Snack on Pretzels for Dinner
- Pretzel Crusted Chicken and Cheddar Waffle Sliders.
- Taco Stuffed Pretzels.
- Pretzel Bread and Quinoa Stuffing.
- Andouille and Cheddar Pretzel Sticks.
- Pretzel Ranch Popcorn Chicken.
- Cherry BBQ Chicken Grilled Cheese.
- Citrus Chicken Salad With Pretzel Croutons.
- Pretzel Chicken Melts.
What pairs well with soft pretzels?
The most common dip for a pretzel is yellow mustard. Though other options exist to entice customers with unique flavors. Other dips you’ll find on the menu include honey mustard, cheddar cheese, pizza sauce, cream cheese, nacho cheese, caramel, and icing.
What drinks go with pretzels?
National Pretzel Day: Beers that Pair Well with Pretzels
- Soft Pretzels and Mustard with Dark Lagers or Bocks. Our top pick to go with a pretzel and mustard is Praga Dark Lager.
- Classic Soft Pretzels and a German Märzen, or Vienna Bocks. A Märzen or (Märzenbier) is a Bavarian lager, with a medium to full body.
- Pretzels with Cheddar Cheese and IPAs or Brown Ales.
How do you serve soft pretzels?
How to Serve a Soft Pretzel
- Dash It. A dash of salt is the classic way to eat a soft pretzel. Why mess with a good thing?
- Dunk It. Looking for a snack that’s more sweet than savory?
- Dip It. Hot mustard, gooey chocolate, nacho cheese… the possibilities are endless.
- Drape it. What’s better than a soft pretzel?
What do you dip pretzels in before baking?
Traditional Bavarian pretzels are dipped in a lye solution before they are baked. Lye, also known as sodium hydroxide, is essentially the same stuff that’s used to make soap and clean drains. It can even dissolve glass.
Does mustard go on pretzels?
According to her, spreading mustard on pretzels -which is the way Philadelphians eat them-started in the 1920s with the selling of pretzels from hot dog carts. The mustard provided a disguise for the blisters that salt forms on humid days.
What beer goes best with pretzels?
Just about any beer will work with a pretzel, but to make the most out of the match you’ll want to pick a beer that complements the doughy and toasty knot. Classic German beer styles really shine here; a bright, hoppy pilsner or a dark and malty dunkel weisse are great matches.
Why do pretzels go with beer?
Pairing Beer and Pretzels The salt of the pretzel may actually help enhance the flavor and hop bitterness of some beers, while providing a flavor contrast to less hoppy styles. The fact that the salt enhances your perception of the different flavors in your beer is what makes them such a tasty combination.
How much are Annie’s Pretzels?
Auntie Anne’s Menu & Prices 2021
|Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel||$3.29|
Are Soft Pretzels bad for you?
Pretzels are not very healthy. They are high in salt and made of simple carbs, which cause your blood sugar to rise quickly. Whole-wheat or unsalted pretzels are the healthiest choices.