- 1 Where can I buy pet food in MapleStory?
- 2 How do you get 3 pets in MapleStory?
- 3 How do I feed my pet in MapleStory?
- 4 How do you get two pets in MapleStory?
- 5 How long do pets last MapleStory?
- 6 Is there a permanent pet in MapleStory?
- 7 How do you get a pet in Maplestory reboot?
- 8 How do you have multiple pets?
- 9 Where is Bartos in Maplestory?
- 10 How many skills can a pet have MapleStory?
- 11 How do you level your pet in MapleStory?
- 12 How do you get a snail pet in MapleStory?
- 13 Which pets can evolve in MapleStory?
- 14 How do you do trainer’s command in MapleStory?
Where can I buy pet food in MapleStory?
Pet food can be purchased for 30 mesos from Doofus ( Pet Food Merchant), which can be found in Mu Lung, Ludibrium, Orbis, Leafre, and Henesys.
How do you get 3 pets in MapleStory?
Multiple Pets Players can equip up to 3 pets at once by learning the “Follow the Leader” skill. This skill can be learned by accepting the quest labeled “Trainer’s Command” and purchasing a Pet Snack from the cash shop (2,500 NX). Pets will appear in the order in which you equip them.
How do I feed my pet in MapleStory?
To feed your pet, double-click on the food. When a pet is hungry, it generally takes about 2 boxes of pet food to completely fill its tummy. To view a pet’s given fullness at any time, double-click on the pet to open the Pet Info window.
How do you get two pets in MapleStory?
To equip multiple pets you must first complete the “Trainer’s Command” quest, and it should be available to you under the lightbulb. To complete it you must purchase a 2.5k NX Pet Snack from the cash shop.
How long do pets last MapleStory?
Many pets are only active for 90 days, although sometimes permanent pets are available in the Cash Shop. After 90 days, your pet turns back into a doll, and it needs to be revived before you can play with it again.
Is there a permanent pet in MapleStory?
Permanent pets available, left to right: Squeaker, Cheeser, Nibbles, Stickman, Lil Moonbeam, Puffram, Pink Bunny, Corgi Pup, and Persian Cat.
How do you get a pet in Maplestory reboot?
The main way to get them is a 7.5% gamble on surprise pet boxes that come and go. There was an event back when Cadena and Illium were released where if you got both to 200 you would get a permanent reaper pet, but that was obviously a one time jig.
How do you have multiple pets?
How to Organize for Living with Multiple Pets
- Provide Multiple Beds. Place several dog and cat beds around the home so everyone has a place to nap.
- Organize Toys. Keep chew toys inside the house in a basket and tug toys outside to avoid romping dogs getting boisterous in the home.
- Anticipate Muddy Paws.
- Feed Cats on High.
Where is Bartos in Maplestory?
How many skills can a pet have MapleStory?
There’s no limit on the number of skills a pet can have. And yes, the skills remain forever once applied. Wait, really? So one pet can have auto HP and MP potions skills, three auto buff skills, and auto move skill all at once?
How do you level your pet in MapleStory?
feed it with pet food bought at a pet vendor in henesys, orbis, mu lung, or leafre. If the hunger level drops to 0, I believe your pet hides in its house and if it is done too much your pet simply dies. Hunger also affects the level it will obey you.
How do you get a snail pet in MapleStory?
You can obtain the snail by completing a quest for Mar the Fairy in Ellinia. Travel to Victoria Island with a Level 15 character by clicking on the taxi cab on the left side of the screen. Choose “Victoria Island” from the travel options. You will receive a vision of a mystical fairy.
Which pets can evolve in MapleStory?
There are two different categories of pets that can undergo evolution; Dragon & Robo. 1. Level your Baby Dragon to level 15. The Baby Robo can be randomly evolved into:
- Blue Robo (common)
- Red Robo (common)
- Green Robo (common)
- Gold Robo (rare)
- Gorilla Robo (extremely rare)
How do you do trainer’s command in MapleStory?
Steps to reproduce: Accept the quest ” Trainer’s Command ” from NPC Trainer Bartos. Purchase a Pet Snack from the reward points shop for 2.5k points. Equip the Crystal Rudolph pet. Complete the quest.