- 1 How much XP does a mega snack pack give?
- 2 Is Mega Snack Pack worth it?
- 3 How do you make mega snacks?
- 4 Who drops Mega snacks in wizard101?
- 5 Where can I farm Mega snacks?
- 6 What do evil Magma peas like?
- 7 Do evil Magma peas give Mega snacks?
- 8 What plants drop Mega snacks?
- 9 Do red couch potatoes Drop Mega snacks?
- 10 Can you trade snacks in Wizard101?
- 11 Where are the best pet snacks in Wizard101?
- 12 How do I train my pet in Wizard101?
How much XP does a mega snack pack give?
It’s so mega because it gives your pet 60 xp. Wow!
Is Mega Snack Pack worth it?
Yes. The mega – snacks are well worth the price.
How do you make mega snacks?
There are 4 main methods to obtain mega snacks:
- Crown shop packs.
Who drops Mega snacks in wizard101?
Re: Best bosses/plants to farm for mega snacks? Luska CharmBeak – The second boss in Waterworks has a chance to drop mega snacks as well as other cool loot! Mirror Lake – After defeating the starburst spiders (the final battle of mirror lake), your are guarenteed to get 2 mega snacks, pixie stix, which gives 30 boost.
Where can I farm Mega snacks?
Mirror Lake, the final dungeon of Zafaria, always gives 2 mega snacks upon completion. Planting and harvesting couch potatoes will also nab you some good snacks. Gardening is the most consistent way of getting mega snacks. You could always farm for them though in some areas of mirage or empyrea.
What do evil Magma peas like?
Seeds that ” Like ” me: Bell Pepper. Red Bell Pepper. Snow Apples.
Do evil Magma peas give Mega snacks?
you can sell everything but the mega snacks and max out your cash very easily. Magma peas give similar snack, though I don’t think they give anything above 45, grow much faster with very short time between harvesting times, but you get less gold from harvests.
What plants drop Mega snacks?
ALL of the ultra plants give mega snacks, not just on elder harvest but on normal harvest too! Most notable ones are ultra alligator pears and ultra trumpet vine (those give fish on vines, which are another plant giving megas). Apart from snacks ultra plants give amber and useful treasure cards.
Do red couch potatoes Drop Mega snacks?
Flint Crowrider, Level 120. Unfortunately, the Red and Golden Couch Potatoes don’t have much going for them. Red Couch Potatoes drop a bunch of low-XP snacks (they’re like 4 XP iirc). Golden ones are slightly better, but the best snacks they drop are 10 XP, and they aren’t exactly very good at it.
Can you trade snacks in Wizard101?
You can share reagents, pet snacks, clothing items, pets if they don’t have any jewels in them, seeds, wands, amulets, rings, athames, etc. most of anything except no tc cards right now or things that say no trade items.
Where are the best pet snacks in Wizard101?
One good place to get them is hoard and lore packs from the Crown Shop. I’m sure almost all h&l packs have them, and you can even kill 2 birds with one stone, because you can get amazing pet snacks and good gear. Although spending Crowns is a downside, it’s highly recommended.
How do I train my pet in Wizard101?
Wizard101 Pet Training Guide
- Look through the Kiosk to find a pet with item cards you like.
- Using the search feature in the Kiosk, enter the two most desired Talents you want.
- Make sure the pet you choose to hatch with is at max sap/numbers or is.
- Hatch but ONLY take the initial hatch to adult.
- Hatch again with the same or a similar pet.