- 1 What stores sell the perfect bar?
- 2 Where can I find pumpkin perfect bars?
- 3 Are perfect kids Bars healthy?
- 4 Does Walmart carry perfect bars?
- 5 Are perfect bars at Target?
- 6 Do Perfect bars have to be refrigerated?
- 7 Does Aldi carry perfect bars?
- 8 Are perfect bars sold at Costco?
- 9 Does Whole Foods carry perfect bars?
- 10 Are perfect bars actually healthy?
- 11 Why are perfect bars so expensive?
- 12 What granola bars are healthy for kids?
- 13 How much are perfect bars at Aldi?
- 14 How much are perfect bars at Trader Joe’s?
- 15 Where can I buy Zing bars?
What stores sell the perfect bar?
Look for Perfect Bars a select Whole Foods, Target, Publix, and Kroger locations around the U.S., or check out our store locator to find Perfect Bars in a refrigerated aisle near you!
Where can I find pumpkin perfect bars?
Perfect Bars are a refrigerated protein bar made from a base of peanut butter, honey, milk powder, whole dried egg, and a whole food powder. They’re about $2-3 each and found in the refrigerated section at Whole Foods, Target, Trader Joes and Aldi (sometimes).
Are perfect kids Bars healthy?
Perfect Bar now has 12 different flavors of peanut butter and almond butter based bars. For a full ranking of all of the different bars check this out. All bars are high in protein, packed with nutrients, and organic, making them the best snack to keep you full for hours.
Does Walmart carry perfect bars?
Perfect Bar, Peanut Butter, 17g Protein, 2.5 Oz., 4 Ct – Walmart.com – Walmart.com.
Are perfect bars at Target?
Perfect Bar Organic Peanut Butter Bar – 2.5oz: Target. Spend $50, get free Same Day Delivery.
Do Perfect bars have to be refrigerated?
Perfect Bars should be refrigerated to maintain freshness. They will last up to 21 days at room temperature. If they are left out, they can always be placed back in the refrigerator.
Does Aldi carry perfect bars?
Peanut Butter or Chocolate Hazelnut Protein Bar – Perfect Bar | ALDI US. Peanut Butter or Chocolate Hazelnut Protein Bar – Perfect Bar.
Are perfect bars sold at Costco?
Perfect Bar Refrigerated Organic Protein Bar, Variety, 12 ct | Costco.
Does Whole Foods carry perfect bars?
Almond Butter Protein Bar, 2.3 oz, Perfect Bar | Whole Foods Market.
Are perfect bars actually healthy?
Perfect Bars are just about as good as it gets taste-wise, and they’re good for you, too. “I’ve been into the Perfect Bar because it’s made from real organic superfoods like peanut butter, flaxseeds and pumpkin seed oil,” Beckerman said. “It’s so real, the bar even needs to be refrigerated!”
Why are perfect bars so expensive?
Perfect Bar The texture is smooth and the taste is just as though you were eating a spoonful of peanut butter (or another flavor). These bars are specifically expensive, as they are non-GMO and sweetened with organic honey.
What granola bars are healthy for kids?
Healthy Granola Bars For Kids
- Rx Bar Kids Double Chocolate.
- Larabar Mini Peanut Butter Cookie.
- Larabar Fruit and Greens Strawberry Spinach Cashew.
- HappyTot Strawberry Banana Sunflower Seed Butter Oat Bar.
- Happykid Fruit and Oat Bars Apple Cinnamon.
- Thunderkids Peanut Butter and Jelly.
- Skout Apple Cinnamon Energy Bar.
How much are perfect bars at Aldi?
Perfect Bar Quite the deal at $1.89 considering most grocery stores sell them for $2.50-3.00 a bar.
How much are perfect bars at Trader Joe’s?
My other favorites are Perfect Bars and they are such a great buy at Trader Joe’s compared to everywhere else. They’re pretty pricey and are still about $2 per bar at T- Joe’s, but normal price at any other grocery store is at least $1 more per bar!
Where can I buy Zing bars?
You may already know that you can find Zing Nutrition Bars in your favorite grocery stores, including Whole Foods, Central Market, HEB, Metropolitan Market, PCC, New Seasons Market and many more. Search by your zip code on our website under “Find Zing ” to find the store nearest you.