- 1 Is the pet snack permanent MapleStory?
- 2 How do you get 3 pets in MapleStory?
- 3 How do you feed your pet in MapleStory?
- 4 How do you level up your pet in MapleStory?
- 5 Where is Bartos in MapleStory?
- 6 How long do pets last MapleStory?
- 7 How do you equip multiple pets in MapleStory reboot?
- 8 Where can I buy pet food in MapleStory?
- 9 How do you have multiple pets?
- 10 How do you do trainer’s command in Maplestory?
- 11 How many skills can a pet have MapleStory?
Is the pet snack permanent MapleStory?
Thanks! The Follow the Lead skill that you get which lets you have three pets is permanent, you don’t have to keep buying pet snacks.
How do you get 3 pets in MapleStory?
Multiple Pets Players can equip up to 3 pets at once by learning the “Follow the Leader” skill. This skill can be learned by accepting the quest labeled “Trainer’s Command” and purchasing a Pet Snack from the cash shop (2,500 NX). Pets will appear in the order in which you equip them.
How do you feed your pet in MapleStory?
To feed your pet, double-click on the food. When a pet is hungry, it generally takes about 2 boxes of pet food to completely fill its tummy. To view a pet’s given fullness at any time, double-click on the pet to open the Pet Info window.
How do you level up your pet in MapleStory?
feed it with pet food bought at a pet vendor in henesys, orbis, mu lung, or leafre. If the hunger level drops to 0, I believe your pet hides in its house and if it is done too much your pet simply dies. Hunger also affects the level it will obey you.
Where is Bartos in MapleStory?
How long do pets last MapleStory?
Many pets are only active for 90 days, although sometimes permanent pets are available in the Cash Shop. After 90 days, your pet turns back into a doll, and it needs to be revived before you can play with it again.
How do you equip multiple pets in MapleStory reboot?
To equip multiple pets you must first complete the “Trainer’s Command” quest, and it should be available to you under the lightbulb. To complete it you must purchase a 2.5k NX Pet Snack from the cash shop.
Where can I buy pet food in MapleStory?
Pet food can be purchased for 30 mesos from Doofus ( Pet Food Merchant), which can be found in Mu Lung, Ludibrium, Orbis, Leafre, and Henesys.
How do you have multiple pets?
How to Organize for Living with Multiple Pets
- Provide Multiple Beds. Place several dog and cat beds around the home so everyone has a place to nap.
- Organize Toys. Keep chew toys inside the house in a basket and tug toys outside to avoid romping dogs getting boisterous in the home.
- Anticipate Muddy Paws.
- Feed Cats on High.
How do you do trainer’s command in Maplestory?
Steps to reproduce: Accept the quest ” Trainer’s Command ” from NPC Trainer Bartos. Purchase a Pet Snack from the reward points shop for 2.5k points. Equip the Crystal Rudolph pet. Complete the quest.
How many skills can a pet have MapleStory?
There’s no limit on the number of skills a pet can have. And yes, the skills remain forever once applied. Wait, really? So one pet can have auto HP and MP potions skills, three auto buff skills, and auto move skill all at once?