- 1 How do you feed pet snacks for happiness?
- 2 What is the best pet snack wizard101?
- 3 How do you refill pet energy in wizard101?
- 4 What does pet happiness do in Wizard 101?
- 5 How do you train your pet in Wizard101?
- 6 Where can I farm mega pet snacks?
- 7 How do I farm Mega snacks?
- 8 Can you trade snacks in wizard101?
- 9 How fast does energy refill Wizard101?
- 10 How long does energy take to refill in Wizard101?
- 11 Do potions refill energy Wizard101?
- 12 Do evil Magma peas give Mega snacks?
- 13 Do red couch potatoes Drop Mega snacks?
- 14 What plants drop Mega snacks?
How do you feed pet snacks for happiness?
If you click on the first icon with a pet snack on it, you’ll get a new prompt window. You choose your desired snack and click the “Offer Snack for Happiness ” button or the snack button in bottom left corner. This will start refilling your pet’s happiness bar.
What is the best pet snack wizard101?
Fancy Yogurt, which is the other best XP giving pet snack in the game, is given by both Evil Magma Peas and Couch Potatoes. Hurry and plant these plants across all your wizards:
- Deadly Helephant Ears.
- Couch Potatoes.
- Sword Ferns.
- Evil Magma Peas.
How do you refill pet energy in wizard101?
Re: refilling pet energy
- Train as soon as you log on.
- Train, if possible, in the early morning.
- Train at night, preferably when your energy is near-max or full.
- ALWAYS train your pet everyday.
- feed your pet Rank 4-6 (preferably 5 & 6 past adult) snacks that are the same “school” as your pet.
- It takes time.
What does pet happiness do in Wizard 101?
Pet Happiness fuels actions like activating talents, and the addition of forty brand new Talents, including Adventuring Talents and Combat Talents, opens a whole new realm of pet possibilities. “To not only play with your pet, but play as your pet, creates a whole new way to experience Wizard101.”
How do you train your pet in Wizard101?
Wizard101 Pet Training Guide
- Look through the Kiosk to find a pet with item cards you like.
- Using the search feature in the Kiosk, enter the two most desired Talents you want.
- Make sure the pet you choose to hatch with is at max sap/numbers or is.
- Hatch but ONLY take the initial hatch to adult.
- Hatch again with the same or a similar pet.
Where can I farm mega pet snacks?
Mirror Lake, the final dungeon of Zafaria, always gives 2 mega snacks upon completion. Planting and harvesting couch potatoes will also nab you some good snacks. Gardening is the most consistent way of getting mega snacks. You could always farm for them though in some areas of mirage or empyrea.
How do I farm Mega snacks?
Most high gardening rank plants will have a chance at dropping mega snacks (i.e. the ultra plants), however, we’ll only be talking about the most efficient plants for mega snack drops: Couch Potatoes and Evil Magma Peas. There are 4 main methods to obtain mega snacks:
- Crown shop packs.
Can you trade snacks in wizard101?
You can share reagents, pet snacks, clothing items, pets if they don’t have any jewels in them, seeds, wands, amulets, rings, athames, etc. most of anything except no tc cards right now or things that say no trade items.
How fast does energy refill Wizard101?
For non-members energy refills at a rate of 1 point every 10 minutes, or six energy points per hour. For members it refills at 1 point every 7.5 minutes, or eight energy points per hour.
How long does energy take to refill in Wizard101?
So, it takes 450/600 Seconds for 1 Energy to Refill. If you’re Level 60, your energy is likely at 70. So, in total, it will take (450/600 x 70) 31,500 Seconds for Subscribers & 42,000 Seconds for Crowns Players. Translated into Minutes: 525 Minutes for Subscribers/ 700 Minutes for Crowns Players.
Do potions refill energy Wizard101?
You can buy potions from the Crowns shop already. They refill your pet energy to full.
Do evil Magma peas give Mega snacks?
you can sell everything but the mega snacks and max out your cash very easily. Magma peas give similar snack, though I don’t think they give anything above 45, grow much faster with very short time between harvesting times, but you get less gold from harvests.
Do red couch potatoes Drop Mega snacks?
Flint Crowrider, Level 120. Unfortunately, the Red and Golden Couch Potatoes don’t have much going for them. Red Couch Potatoes drop a bunch of low-XP snacks (they’re like 4 XP iirc). Golden ones are slightly better, but the best snacks they drop are 10 XP, and they aren’t exactly very good at it.
What plants drop Mega snacks?
ALL of the ultra plants give mega snacks, not just on elder harvest but on normal harvest too! Most notable ones are ultra alligator pears and ultra trumpet vine (those give fish on vines, which are another plant giving megas). Apart from snacks ultra plants give amber and useful treasure cards.