- 1 Is NatureBox worth?
- 2 How much does NatureBox cost?
- 3 Does nature box still exist?
- 4 What is the best snack box subscription?
- 5 Is NatureBox shampoo good?
- 6 What are the most popular subscription boxes?
- 7 Who owns nature box?
- 8 Is NatureBox vegan?
- 9 What are healthy snacks to buy?
- 10 Is graze in the US?
- 11 How do you cancel NatureBox?
- 12 Is Munchpak or universal YUMS better?
- 13 How can I get free snack boxes?
- 14 Which is better SnackCrate or universal Yums?
Is NatureBox worth?
NatureBox reviews on Trustpilot average 4.5 out of 5 stars with 70 reviews. Just over 60% of reviewers rated this subscriptions service as Excellent while less than a third rated the service as bad. Most of the positive comments mentioned the taste of the snacks and convenience of the service.
How much does NatureBox cost?
NatureBox membership costs $5 per month to get access to hundreds of discounted healthy and good-for-you snacks. In addition, members only pay for the cost of their snacks. You’re also able to order as much or as little as you want per month; you’re never charged more than the $5 membership fee.
Does nature box still exist?
NatureBox, a heavily funded startup that creates and sells its own line of snacks online and in big retail chains, is in talks to take on a new investment that would likely contain harsh terms for its existing investors, according to multiple sources familiar with the situation.
What is the best snack box subscription?
The Best Snack Subscription Boxes
- Snacks Every Month. mouth.com.
- Cheese Board of the Month Club. Murray’s murrayscheese.com.
- SnackSack. cratejoy.com.
- Allergen-Free Box. naturebox.com.
- Yum Box. universalyums.com.
- Candy Club. candyclub.com.
- Classic Bokksu. bokksu.com.
- Small-Batch Organic Chocolate Subscription.
Is NatureBox shampoo good?
5.0 out of 5 stars I love it! It smells really good and my hair didn’t frizz on my first use. It smells really good and my hair didn’t frizz on my first use. I hope it’s really good for a long time.
What are the most popular subscription boxes?
The Absolute Best Monthly Subscription Boxes of All Time
- Bespoke Post.
- Allure Beauty Box.
- Menlo Club.
- Book of the Month.
- Stitch Fix.
- Kiwi Crate by KiwiCo.
Who owns nature box?
Gautam Gupta, the founder of subscription snack box company NatureBox, says that working at VC firm General Catalyst before starting his own company was crucial in preparing him for the challenges of running a business.
Is NatureBox vegan?
All Nature Box formulas are 100% Vegan. We do not use of animal products, by-products or derivatives into our formulations.
What are healthy snacks to buy?
45 Healthy Snacks That’ll Keep You Satisfied Throughout The Day
- Bada Bean Bada Boom, 24 Pack.
- GoMacro Macrobar Organic Vegan Protein Bars.
- Wonderful Pistachios No Shells.
- Tortilla Style Protein Chips.
- Rip Van Wafels Snickerdoodle Stroopwafels.
- Crunchy Roasted Edamame Beans.
- Grass Fed Beef Jerky.
Is graze in the US?
In November 2012, The Carlyle Group purchased the majority stake of Graze. Graze opened a distribution center in New Jersey in January 2013 to begin beta trials in the United States. Graze officially expanded into the United States by late 2013 and has offices in Jersey City, New Jersey and Manhattan, New York.
How do you cancel NatureBox?
How to cancel NatureBox over the phone
- Dial 888-613-6998 to reach the NatureBox customer support team.
- Ask the company representative to cancel your membership.
- Ask the agent to send you an email confirming your account cancelation.
Is Munchpak or universal YUMS better?
Overall Winner: Munchpak Consider UNIVERSAL YUMS if: You want to completely immerse yourself in what a country has to offer.
How can I get free snack boxes?
Free Snack and Food Subscription Boxes
- Graze. What you get: When you join Graze, you’ll get an assortment of healthy, tasty, and delicious snacks delivered to your door every month.
- Love with Food.
- Blue Bottle Coffee.
- Scent Trunk.
- Gwynnie Bee.
- Book of the Month Club.
Which is better SnackCrate or universal Yums?
Well, if you’re looking for a small box, you’ll save about $1.00 per month with SnackCrate, if you want a medium-sized box, it’s a wash, and if you subscribe to the largest size, Universal Yums will save you about $9.00 per month.