- 1 What can I say instead of enjoy your meal?
- 2 What do the French call snack?
- 3 How do you respond to enjoy your food?
- 4 How do you praise someone for good food?
- 5 What can I say instead of enjoy?
- 6 What is a fancy word for food?
- 7 What do the French eat at 4pm?
- 8 What time is dinner in France?
- 9 What do the French eat for afternoon tea?
- 10 Can you say enjoy your meal?
- 11 What do you say after Bon Appetit?
- 12 How do you say food looks good?
- 13 How do you pray before eating?
- 14 What do you reply when someone says yummy?
- 15 How do you compliment a dessert?
What can I say instead of enjoy your meal?
What is another word for enjoy your meal?
|bon appetit!||chow down!|
|eat hearty!||eat up!|
What do the French call snack?
This snack is called goûter (pronounce it like here). It is also sometimes called the 4-o’clock (le quatre-heure). This snack is 99% of the time sweet.
How do you respond to enjoy your food?
When you’re having lunch and you see someone he can say ” enjoy your meal “, “bon appétit” or ” enjoy “. I can answer him by saying “thank you”, for instance. But for example in Spanish we usually say a sentence which means something like “you can join me/us, if you want” (inviting him).
How do you praise someone for good food?
Phrases for complimenting someone’s cooking
- The lasagna is delicious.
- This soup is very tasty. tasty = delicious.
- You’re a fantastic cook.
- Did you make this from scratch?
- You’ve got to give me the recipe for this chicken dish!
- The cherry pie is out of this world.
- That was delicious.
What can I say instead of enjoy?
- delight in.
- derive pleasure.
What is a fancy word for food?
What is another word for food?
What do the French eat at 4pm?
Definition: Goûter v. to taste, n. a light meal in the afternoon. Goûter is an institution in France without a real equivalent in British culture. It’s tea-time, almost religiously eaten at 4.30 pm, almost exclusively by children as they come out of school, consisting solely of sweet treats.
What time is dinner in France?
The French typically eat dinner between 7 p.m. and 9 p.m., but later evening meals aren’t uncommon in major metropolitan areas like Paris.
What do the French eat for afternoon tea?
The traditional afternoon tea includes 3 finger sandwiches, 2 scones with jam and clotted cream, and a choice from a selection of pastries.
Can you say enjoy your meal?
Enjoy your meal (or ‘ enjoy ‘) Hope you enjoy what we ‘ve made for you. Bon appetit.
What do you say after Bon Appetit?
If someone tells you Bon appétit! you can answer Merci (= thank you ) if they’re not eating as well (if they’re a waiter, for instance).
How do you say food looks good?
Eating something delicious right now? … Really good! Here’s something else you could say instead of delicious. … Wow, [this food ] is amazing! …
How do you pray before eating?
- Humble Hearts. In a world where so many are hungry,
- Bless our Food. Bless us, O God.
- Bless this Food. Blessed are you, Lord our God,
- May we eat Well. Blessed are you, Lord God, king of the universe:
- Praise be to You. Loving Father,
- We are Grateful. Lord God and giver of all good gifts,
- Food as a Symbol.
- Picnic or Barbeque.
What do you reply when someone says yummy?
” You ‘re welcome” is an answer to “Thank you.” It would be appropriate if the customer said something like “Thank you for the lovely meal.”.
How do you compliment a dessert?
- The cake was beautiful and so tasty. Working with you was a pleasure!
- Thank you so much for your beautiful creation!! It was a real work of art!!
- The cake was FANTASTIC!!! I have to tell you, the flavor was out of this world.
- [The Discus fish] cake was AMAZING!
- The cake was INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!