- 1 What do we say snacks in German?
- 2 What is another name for snack?
- 3 What does dat mean in German?
- 4 What does Schnucki mean in German?
- 5 What’s another word for delicious?
- 6 What is another name for popcorn?
- 7 What is a German wife called?
- 8 What is a German girl called?
- 9 What do you call your boyfriend in German?
What do we say snacks in German?
Translation by Vocabulix
|the snack stands||die Imbissbuden|
|the snack (s)||der Snack, Snacks|
|snack bar||Imbiss; Imbissbude|
What is another name for snack?
What is another word for snacks?
|hors d’oeuvres||cocktail snacks|
What does dat mean in German?
noun abbreviation. (= digital audio tape) DAT nt. DAT cassette DAT -Kassette f. Quick word challenge.
What does Schnucki mean in German?
Schnucki (das) It’s basically a cute-sounding word made up to express love. It’s not dissimilar to “sweetie-pie,” though. Who should you use it for, and how popular is it? You can use Schnucki for whoever you want.
What’s another word for delicious?
What is another word for delicious?
What is another name for popcorn?
Popcorn Synonyms – WordHippo Thesaurus. What is another word for popcorn?
|air-popped corn||corn kernels|
|dehydrated corn||Zea mays everta|
What is a German wife called?
Frau is German for woman and wife and regardless of whether a woman is a married or not is also a title corresponding to English “Mrs”.
What is a German girl called?
Description. Fräulein is the diminutive form of Frau, which was previously reserved only for married women. Frau is in origin the equivalent of “My lady” or “Madam”, a form of address of a noblewoman.
What do you call your boyfriend in German?
10 German nicknames to call your sweetheart
- Maus (mouse) Mice aren’t exactly the sweetest creatures around.
- Hase (bunny) As you can imagine, “Hase” is also more commonly used for women than men.
- Bärchen (little bear)
- Mausebär (mouse bear)
- Schnecke (snail)
- Schnucki (no English translation)
- Perle (pearl)
- Liebling (darling)