- 1 What kind of chips is good with hummus?
- 2 What goes well with hummus?
- 3 Are potato chips good with hummus?
- 4 What can you eat with hummus besides pita?
- 5 Is cucumber and hummus a healthy snack?
- 6 What veggies can you eat with hummus?
- 7 Can you lose weight eating hummus?
- 8 Can you eat hummus by itself?
- 9 Can you eat hummus everyday?
- 10 Can you eat hummus with tortilla chips?
- 11 Can I eat hummus on keto?
- 12 Are Ritz crackers healthy?
- 13 What to dip in hummus besides chips?
- 14 How do you eat hummus traditionally?
- 15 What do you eat pita chips with?
What kind of chips is good with hummus?
Black Bean Chips Black bean chips are great because the bean flavors really compliment each other (because hummus is made of chickpeas, in case you didn’t know). And again, you have that great salty crunch.
What goes well with hummus?
A few of the best foods to eat hummus with include using it as a:
- Veggie dip like celery, carrots, broccoli, or cauliflower.
- Fruit dip like sliced apples.
- Chip dip for pita chips, duh.
- Spread on sandwiches and wraps.
- Sauce for pastas and salads.
Are potato chips good with hummus?
Put spoonful of hummus onto plate. Place handful of potato chips onto plate, next to hummus. Dip chips into hummus. Enjoy!
What can you eat with hummus besides pita?
- Spread it on a sandwich. Making lunch?
- Bake with it. If you’ve been limiting your hummus consumption to savory dishes only, you have no idea what you’ve been missing.
- Use it as a dip.
- Make it into a salad dressing.
- Team it with fruit.
- Add it to spaghetti.
- Make a veggie bowl.
- Sub it for pizza sauce.
Is cucumber and hummus a healthy snack?
Fresh cucumbers accent the creamy texture and rich flavor of hummus. However, without some creativity, this perfect pairing will quickly become boring. Provided you don’t use fatty ingredients, any snack made with 1/4 cup of hummus and one whole cucumber has around 150 calories, 7 grams of protein and 6 grams of fat.
What veggies can you eat with hummus?
“Get creative with different veggies—sliced peppers, jicama, radish slices, celery, cherry tomatoes, snap peas, cucumbers, cauliflower, and broccoli florets are all great ways to change up what you dip into hummus,” Michalczyk says. You’ll get a great crunch and tons of nutrition.
Can you lose weight eating hummus?
Hummus is a great source of fiber and protein, which may promote weight loss. Surveys have shown that people who consume chickpeas or hummus regularly are less likely to be obese, plus have a lower BMI and smaller waist circumference.
Can you eat hummus by itself?
Hummus on its own is already pretty wonderful. The chickpea-based spread packs a satiating combo of protein and fiber, so it’s the perfect healthy snack with veggie slices. Not to mention, you can flavor it any way you like with the right stir-ins (try these 4 delicious combos).
Can you eat hummus everyday?
Is it bad to eat hummus everyday? Laura reveals: ‘ Hummus can be part of your daily diet as long as it is eaten in moderation and the rest of your diet contains a wide variety of foods.
Can you eat hummus with tortilla chips?
Don’t forget your freshly made tortilla chips – they are hummus ‘ best friends!
Can I eat hummus on keto?
Is Hummus Allowed On Keto? Keto hummus is most definitely allowed on the keto diet. With only 2 net carbs per serving, you can ‘t go wrong with this recipe! Hummus is one of those universal keto appetizers that is great for parties, gatherings and just for munching on when you have some chips or flatbread.
Are Ritz crackers healthy?
Less Healthy Cracker Choices Some crackers are not only higher in calories and higher in fat but they also lack fiber and contain unhealthy ingredients. They are not a filling food. Ritz Crackers are made with sugar, high fructose corn syrup, and partially hydrogenated oils (trans fat).
What to dip in hummus besides chips?
Best Foods to Dip in Hummus
- Bell peppers.
- Crackers (wheat, veggie)
- Tortilla chips.
- Pita bread.
How do you eat hummus traditionally?
Traditionally, hummus is served on a large plate, usually drizzled with olive oil and herbs and accompanied by fresh pita, tomato, onion, cucumber salad and maybe some falafel.
What do you eat pita chips with?
Looking for other ways to enjoy pita chips? Serve with:
- Pineapple Salsa.
- Greek Salsa.
- Veggie Hummus.
- Avocado Spinach Artichoke Dip.