- 1 What snacks to bring for coworkers?
- 2 What can I bring to work besides donuts?
- 3 What is a good snack to bring to a party?
- 4 What to serve as snacks for guests?
- 5 What is a good birthday treat for work?
- 6 What do you bring to a coworker?
- 7 What is a healthy alternative to donuts?
- 8 Should I bring donuts on my first day?
- 9 What is considered a savory snack?
- 10 What should I bring to a last minute party?
- 11 What should a guest bring to lunch?
- 12 What is a good lunch to serve guests?
- 13 What should a 3pm guest serve?
- 14 What goes with juice to guests?
- 15 What do you feed overnight guests?
What snacks to bring for coworkers?
20 Office Snacks to Share with Your Co-Workers
- Dang Sriracha Spice Sticky-Rice Chips.
- Back to Nature Crispy Cheddar Crackers.
- Bare Fruit Dried Granny Smith Apple Chips.
- Calbee Snapea Crisp Wasabi Ranch.
- Woodstock Organic Banana Chips.
- Peeled Snacks Paradise Found.
- Way Better Sweet Potato Tortilla Chips.
What can I bring to work besides donuts?
Originally Answered: What should I bring to work instead of donuts? If you want to bring something sweet, bring cake pops, banana bread (already cut), apple turnovers, scones, fritters, dessert bars, hand pies, ice cream sandwiches, and cookies.
What is a good snack to bring to a party?
Our 12 Best, Most Reliable Party Snacks
- Copycat Auntie Anne’s™ Cheddar Stuffed Pretzel Nuggets.
- Chocolate Covered Potato Chips.
- Extreme Meat Pizza Dip.
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Snack Bars.
- Candied Pecans and Cranberries Snack Mix.
- Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Pretzels.
- Hummus Cups with Zucchini and Tomato.
What to serve as snacks for guests?
So even if you are in a guest drought they will keep until the next ones show up.
- Crackers. Being that I am such a snacker at heart, I always have crackers on hand.
- Hummus or Dip.
- Fresh or dried fruit.
- Spreads (Tapenade/Bruschetta/Fancy Mustard)
What is a good birthday treat for work?
Skip the cake and try these birthday treats instead
- Rice Krispies Treat cake. Make Rice Krispies Treats in three springform pans to create a triple-layermarshmallow-y treat, with or without frosting.
- Cinnamon rolls.
- Root beer floats.
- Ice cream sundae bar.
- Cotton candy.
- Cream puffs.
What do you bring to a coworker?
These vegetable-based office holiday party snacks pack the vitamin punch your coworkers need to feel good and enjoy the busy holiday season.
- Veggie Flowers. Photo courtesy of Fork and Beans.
- Endive Boats.
- Pineapple-Cucumber Stacks.
- Marinated Tomatoes.
- Cucumber Slices + Hummus.
- Steamed Edamame.
- Salad on a Stick.
- Regular Salad.
What is a healthy alternative to donuts?
3. Apple Cinnamon Cookies. Okay we know it’s not a donut but it had a hole in the middle and so we’re counting it as close enough. These apple cinnamon cookies with hazelnut spread are a healthy alternative that won’t have you regretting the calories.
Should I bring donuts on my first day?
If you are thinking about just getting a box of doughnuts for all, go for it. But for your first day, don’t bring your own food for lunch or snacking. You might be stuck in meetings and they will give you food there. Or your manager/supervisor could take you out to lunch.
What is considered a savory snack?
Grab-and-Go Savory Snacks
- Meat Snacks and Jerky. Beef sticks.
- Nuts and Seeds. High in protein and healthy fats, nuts and seeds are healthy savory snacks that represent the perfect pick-me-up.
- Veggie Chips.
- Potato snacks.
- Grilled Eggplant and Cilantro Dip.
- Homemade Tomato Chips.
What should I bring to a last minute party?
35 Last – Minute Party Appetizers That Are Beyond Easy
- 1 of 35. Cranberry Brie Bites.
- 2 of 35. Cheese Ball Bites.
- 3 of 35. Vegetable Potstickers.
- 4 of 35. Sausage-Stuffed Mushrooms.
- 5 of 35. Turkey Quinoa Skewers.
- 6 of 35. Goat Cheese Toasts.
- 7 of 35. Vegan Potato, Pepper and Olive Phyllo Cups.
- 8 of 35. Salami Roll Ups.
What should a guest bring to lunch?
Usually most will bring something any way- a bottle of wine, some rolls, or cookies, etc. and it is, of course, much appreciated. But the point is that I invite people to dinner to enjoy their company and to give the gift of a meal that they do not have to prepare, pay for, or clean up after.
What is a good lunch to serve guests?
65 Easy Lunch Ideas for Stressed-Out People
- Avocado Egg Salad Sandwich.
- Linguine with Bacon, Peaches and Gorgonzola.
- Zoodles with Avocado and Mango Sauce.
- Buffalo Chicken Wraps with Blue Cheese and Celery.
- Tomato Salad with Grilled Halloumi and Herbs.
- Italian Deli Pinwheel Sandwiches.
- Joanna Gaines’s Peach Caprese Salad.
- Sheet Pan Indian-Spiced Chicken.
What should a 3pm guest serve?
- fresh baguette.
- chocolate croissants.
- a variety of cheeses.
- apple slices or other seasonal fruit.
- sparkling water, wine, beer, or juice.
- olives, pickles, and other pickled vegetables.
What goes with juice to guests?
Here are a few of my dishes that you can enjoy with this juice:
- Green Grilled Cheese.
- Spaghetti Carbonara with Cremini Mushrooms and a Warm Poached Egg.
- Superfood Salad.
- Spicy Thai Chili Tuna Meatballs.
- Spiced Cauliflower, Dried Plum and Caramelized Onion Flatbread.
- Quinoa with Roasted Vegetables.
What do you feed overnight guests?
Well fed guests are happy guests. What to Put In a Butler’s Station for Overnight Guests
- Paper products make for easy clean up.
- Pre-packaged snacks – chips, popcorn, candy, nuts.
- Granola Bars.
- Fresh fruit.
- Sugar, salt and pepper.