- 1 Where can I buy pet snacks Maplestory?
- 2 How do you get multiple pets in Maplestory?
- 3 How do you do trainer’s command in Maplestory?
- 4 Can you trade pets Maplestory?
- 5 Where can I buy pet food in Maplestory?
- 6 How do I feed my pet in Maplestory?
- 7 How do you get a pet in Maplestory reboot?
- 8 How do you have multiple pets?
- 9 Where is Bartos in Maplestory?
- 10 How do you level up your pet in Maplestory?
- 11 Can you transfer pets in reboot?
- 12 How do I transfer my pet to another character MapleStory?
- 13 What is the difference between MapleStory and reboot?
Where can I buy pet snacks Maplestory?
You get pet food in Maplestory by purchasing it for 30 mesos from the NPC, Doofus, who is located at Henesys Market in Henesys. You can also buy pet food in Leafre, Orbis, Mu Lung, and Ludibrium.
How do you get multiple pets in Maplestory?
Multiple Pets Players can equip up to 3 pets at once by learning the “Follow the Leader” skill. This skill can be learned by accepting the quest labeled “Trainer’s Command” and purchasing a Pet Snack from the cash shop (2,500 NX). Pets will appear in the order in which you equip them.
How do you do trainer’s command in Maplestory?
Steps to reproduce: Accept the quest ” Trainer’s Command ” from NPC Trainer Bartos. Purchase a Pet Snack from the reward points shop for 2.5k points. Equip the Crystal Rudolph pet. Complete the quest.
Can you trade pets Maplestory?
You are able to transfer your pet by first, returning it to the Cash Shop inventory. Then just switch to your other character and take it back out of the Cash Shop inventory. Enjoy!
Where can I buy pet food in Maplestory?
Pet food can be purchased for 30 mesos from Doofus ( Pet Food Merchant), which can be found in Mu Lung, Ludibrium, Orbis, Leafre, and Henesys.
How do I feed my pet in Maplestory?
To feed your pet, double-click on the food. When a pet is hungry, it generally takes about 2 boxes of pet food to completely fill its tummy. To view a pet’s given fullness at any time, double-click on the pet to open the Pet Info window.
How do you get a pet in Maplestory reboot?
The main way to get them is a 7.5% gamble on surprise pet boxes that come and go. There was an event back when Cadena and Illium were released where if you got both to 200 you would get a permanent reaper pet, but that was obviously a one time jig.
How do you have multiple pets?
How to Organize for Living with Multiple Pets
- Provide Multiple Beds. Place several dog and cat beds around the home so everyone has a place to nap.
- Organize Toys. Keep chew toys inside the house in a basket and tug toys outside to avoid romping dogs getting boisterous in the home.
- Anticipate Muddy Paws.
- Feed Cats on High.
Where is Bartos in Maplestory?
How do you level up your pet in Maplestory?
feed it with pet food bought at a pet vendor in henesys, orbis, mu lung, or leafre. If the hunger level drops to 0, I believe your pet hides in its house and if it is done too much your pet simply dies. Hunger also affects the level it will obey you.
Can you transfer pets in reboot?
For a limited time, you will be able to transfer most cash items between your characters within the same world. Take this opportunity to share a Hyper Teleport Rock, move cash cover items between characters, move a beloved pet to a new character, and more! This event is available in both Reboot and non- Reboot worlds.
How do I transfer my pet to another character MapleStory?
When there is a cash transfer event going on, you right click the pet in your cash storage in the cash shop and click transfer.
What is the difference between MapleStory and reboot?
The biggest difference is convienence. In Regular Servers you can pay to speed up your progression but in Reboot World you have to grind for everything. You can still enjoy MapleStory as a free-to-play player in Regular Servers, you just have to grind for mesos by buying and selling items in the Auction House.